Monday, February 8, 2010

Sent Home To Bed Rest

I cannot believe that I got sent home to rest for the next 3 days.

I can hardly sit still so this is a welcome reprieve. But with a colleague taking quite a long break ahead, this ordered holiday seemed extravagant to take.

I knew there was going to be a downside to this pregnancy sooner or later. I've been having it good for the past 6-7 months....too good to be believable.

If I can take this pain in the ass, I should be able to take the surges in labour.

I just hope I don't have to bear the constant pain and discomfort to the next month until Bud emerges.

I think the problem was serious enough for the GP to call Dr. Chong up on medicative solutions.

I hope the pain goes away....soon.

I feel like a blooming baboon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails