Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Drab Fab

These days, without consciously realising it, I go about my day without brushing my teeth or cleaning my face. I could be in my nursing gown from day till evening. My face is oily, my body is sweaty (breast feeding is a v hot & passionate affair)....I think Mother Earth is happy to have her soil back by the time I am done with my shower, which happens sometimes late at night.

I would not have recognized me a few months back.

And that's why I look forward to those lunches with my girl friends. For twice a week, I feel like a human being once again; I clean up nice to meet the outside world and have meaningful conversations (no offence Bud--baby talk is cool too).

I can't wait for my lunch date tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails