Monday, July 5, 2010

Dizzying Heights

If you remembered a post some months ago about something I was hankering for, well, I got it.

In my (weak) defense, it's a gift for myself to celebrate motherhood....since Wei doesn't know the concept of a push gift! Oh alright, not that I could ever bring it up to him anyway.

But this gilamama couldn't believe that she actually put her plastic ---and heart through a major workout. And she was doing so well, abstaining from retail therapy....until now, that is.

I had no intention of buying. "They wouldn't have my size," I assured myself but I tried asking anyway.

There it was sitting non-threateningly on the shelf. Once I had it on, I was beside myself.

It put the word "cleavage" to a new meaning.


No need to adjust your screen. It had the same dizzying effect on me.




PS: Me thinks the calf muscles will be quite solid from the tippy toeing away from skinny heel fiends like floor grouts and escalator teeth.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my..!!! They are super high and its pure stilettos! I can only hear my pooe bunions screaming if i put those lovely pair on my feet. Try strecthing them first before you bring them out for a walk in your office.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done for yourself....>a lovely pair stilettos by Christian Louboutin!!!
    -wen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails